From:
"Dawn Smith, LOS National" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 4 Apr 2005 09:18:01 EDT
Hi Everyone,

Don't forget LOS's Leesport (Reading) All Specialty Show to be held at
the Leesport Farmer's Market on June 25th from 10am - 5pm.  You are all
invited to attend.

As always LOS is holding a maintenance clinic from 830am - 930am and
to be annouced througout the day.

Check in for exhibitors is from 8am - 930am.  Check in for vendors is
from 7am - 9am.  Several unique vendors are signing up to come.  Some
of vendors are coming to our show for this first public outing of their
new products.  Please visit our website at:
http://www.freewebs.com/losnational/

Also don't forget our upcoming shows:

JUNE 25, 2005
All Specialty Show
Leesport Farmer's Market
Route 61 (signs marked)
Leesport, PA
10am - 5pm

SEPTEMBER 17, 2005
All Championship Show
Holiday Inn Northeast
3499 Street Road
Bensalem, PA 19020
8am - 330pm

MARCH 12, 2006
All Championship Show
Fort Washington Pet Expo Center
1100 Virginia Drive
Fort Washington, PA
8am - 6pm

JUNE 2006
All Specialty Show
Date to be annouced
Location will be in or around Omaha, Nebraska
This will be the first LOS Midwestern Show
to be held by our Iowa and Nebraska Divisions.

We hope to see you there.......

Sincerely,
Dawn Smith
Legion of Superferrets