From:
Marie Smith <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 10 Mar 2005 06:54:59 -0800
They had it on the news, since there was fur show in Vancouver BC for 2
days (Feb).  The news people told the viewers that some of the pics was
not suited for all.  Yes they showed people in China skinning these poor
helpless animals alive.  Jim and I couldn't even finish our supper
because of that.  I would like to see justice done too.  But in this
system of the world, it won't end just get worse.  I hate to watch the
news anymore.

Marie and her 7 Most Wonderful Fur Kidlets in the world (hey Mom, get
the skinning knife out of the car and lets play injun's with those nasty
people who hurt the animals)