From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 1 Mar 2005 20:47:13 EST
A pretty wooden ferret box was only about $6 to possibly put ashes of
ferret into.  Look how detailed it is in all the pics.  item 4970724345
under ferret.  How much more reasonable can you get than that price for
a ferret urn?

Creative stretchy ferret fairy dress beckons some beauty.  Mini-Me, oh
Mini-Me.....

Look at the skirt portion in close up shot.  I thought it was adorable.
Only around $5.00 : item 4361022267 under ferret.  What an original.

ferret cartoon series only about $9.00 was item 7303871119 on E-bay under
ferret.

A whole different creativity of another ferret lover..funny/cute like
Charley Brown cartoon.  Simple.  Great bright color.  Frame included.
What fun!

Look on, and for $109.  a new ferret from Germany that is 27 inches long
and hand made has come out.  It is a Kosen white ferret.  Lots of writing
basically about why it is so expensive.  Cool that the ferret has become
so popular that an expensive hand made stuffed animal of a ferret has
been made by a company that is similar to Steifel in quality of its
stuffed animals.

I don't think I know any of the people selling these. I just really got a
kick out of looking at them.

I just LOVE looking at unusual ferret stuff.  Hope peeking at these puts
a ferret smile on your face..