From:
Joanne Ruffner <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 09:02:04 -0700
Feel free to cross post this message to other groups where you think
these kids might be able to find a home TOGETHER.

Please contact Robyn at the numbers/email provided below.  Thank you..
Joanne - Ferret Corner Shelter

kevinbarrington <[log in to unmask]> wrote:
I just want the ferrets to go to a good home.  Both the ferrets are male,
descented, and neutered.  I bought them last may and I was told they were
5 months, I don't know there exact age but I think they are a little over
a year.

Squishy aka fatso is white with dark legs and white toes.  He likes
treats, plastic bags, boxes, and anything he can get into.

Coon is darker but he has white hair underneath.  His legs and toes are
black, and he has the raccoon eyes.  Coon likes tunnels, chasing balls
with his nose and escaping.  Coon needs to be kept out of the cage a lot
he loves his freedom.

The ferrets have their own 6 foot cage with a hammock and a bed that will
go with them.  Right now I have a 20 pound bag of food and a half a bag
of litter.  I have one tunnel, a big ball they can go inside, leashes,
and tons of toys, that will also go with them.  They do not have any
medical problems that I know of, and I don't know if they have had shots
before, and I have not given them any.  I can get the shots if they need
them before they go to a new home.  I think they have great temperaments,
they have never bitten me hard.  But if you are not paying attention to
them they get upset.

Again my name is Robyn Zane my phone number is (623)-628-2111
cell (623) 465-8710 home and my address is on N. 7th Street,
Desert Hills, AZ 85086.

Email: [log in to unmask] .  If you have any questions feel free to
contact me.  Thank you