Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Sun, 17 Jul 2005 10:59:20 -0700
From:
Filly Bay <[log in to unmask]>
Hey everyone
I was a lurker on the FML several years ago, making only occasional
posts, so you long time runners probably won't remember me.  I dropped
off the list because I lost my precious girls all within a month or
so....its been two years since I had any dooking in the house and now
I have two new kits, Leto and Ares.  So now I'm back.

Carol.....
about your fuzzy with the problem keeping things down... I know of a
problem in dogs called megaesophagus, which causes symptoms very like
what you describe.  I don't know if fuzzies can develop that problem
or not, but it can be diagnosed with radiographs and ultrasound.  Good
luck with your sick boy.

To everyone else: It's nice to be back, I am glad to be on the list
again!

Warm thoughts to all those with sick fuzzies...

~Tricia
Leto and Ares (the new carpet sharks in town)
RIP Belladonna, Shirley, and Kayla