Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Thu, 19 May 2005 14:24:50 -0400
From:
I just wanted to take a moment to post to remind/inform everyone of a
VERY cool feature of the Support Our Shelters Web page that Kat Parsons
and Sharon Bearden are kind enough to create and maintain.  You can see
it for yourself by visiting:

http://www.supportourshelters.org/

and clicking on the "go to the shelters list" button.

It is a list of shelters around the world by state/area, including their
vet.  information, location, and needs.  It is FREE to join this shelter
list, and we in SOS use it to help us to determine who should receive
donations.

But it is NOT just for US to see which shelters need help!  Rather, the
MAIN focus of the List is for THE GENERAL PUBLIC to be able to find
shelters in their area... whether it be to see if they can help them
physically or financially...or to be able to find a shelter that they
can go to to adopt ferrets...

I know there are shelters ouyt there that are not on our list...and maybe
they are not because they have a good support base and feel they do not
need SOS's help.  But if you are a shelter which is not on the list, or
know a shelter which is not on the list, please consider contacting Kat
([log in to unmask] and [log in to unmask]) to find out
about being included.  The shelter list is SOOOO much more than just a
reference list for SOS members; it is meant to be a resource for EVERYONE
(including the general public) to find shelters they can help or adopt
from.

Thank you!

- Ela

Ela Heyn