From:
Yvonne Zoll <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 31 Mar 2005 00:05:39 -0800
 Hi guys,

I just thought I'd add to the food discussion.  We give our guys a mix
of Totally Ferret and Science Diet.  As a matter of fact, Fenris pretty
much only eats Science Diet sensitive stomach because it's the only food
cat or ferret that does not give him the runs.  He's a poor little guy
with a very picky tummy, no illnesses, and it works great for him.  He is
happy and healthy.  We tried so many ferret foods and they all disagreed
with his tummy.  Our vet finally decided to give S.D a try on him and it
was a win.  Also, with the Science diet, the litter box doesn't stink!
This is mostly for the cats since they use the litter box most of the
time, hahaha, but its the same with the ferts as well.

Hugs and Dooks!
Yvonne