From:
FerretMomJC <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 12:31:30 -0800
>From:    Andrea <[log in to unmask]>
>Subject: Frontline Plus question
>
>Hi Marguerite, I have 5 dogs, so I am always searching for the cheap
>Heartworm, and Flea and Tick products available.  The prices that you
>quoted the other day:
>
>> Frontline Plus (Ticks and Flea Protection)
>> Cats
>>     3 month $34.50
>>     6 month $51.50
>> Dogs
>> Small (2-22lbs)
>>         3 month $34.50
>>         6 month $51.50
>> Medium (23-44 lbs)
>>         3 month $35.50
>>         6 month $53.50
>> Large (45-88 lbs)
>>         3 month $36.50
>>         6 month $55.50
>> X-Large (89-132lbs)
>>         3 month $36.50
>>         6 month $56.50
>
>Your prices are about $20-$30 dollars cheaper than what I've ever been
>able to find.  I'm wondering what the experation date is on them?

I have copied Andrea's message in full for comparrison purposes - I pay
even less for my Frontline than these prices that Andrea posted about.
My source buys directly from the manufacturer to the tune of about $3K
every 2 months and she buys in the 6 month packages and breaks them up &
offers 3 months at a time for people who want that - This is the pricing
I paid last time I ordered and her e-mail address for contact.:

And by the way - cat Frontline and Dog Frontline are the same thing, just
different packaging.

Jerri