From:
christa brock <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 15:51:09 -0800
Hi All...

Usually I'm more organized than this, but my cards for the Easter
exchange are gonna be a little late.  They'll be going out this week for
sure.  So, consider them a Happy Spring card!!  I live in GA and I tell
you, right now it's pouring with a tornado watch until 1 PM, windy, and
chilly.  Maybe by sending out the cards this week I can "hurry" Spring.

I am pleased to say Sno, our ECE girl has made a full recovery.  Gained
all her weight and energy back.  She's living up to her nickname
"Vicious" again!  She visited Dr. Allene yesterday when Pooh and Maggie
went in to monitor their Melatonin progress.  Dr. Allene said she fought
really hard for Sno and we are all blessed to still have her with us.
She is between 6 and 7 years old but other than that has never been sick
or has a disease.  She is a scrapper!!  Pooh and Maggie are growing hair,
getting fat, and Maggie's turmor seems to be shrinking.  I didn't expect
that but it's worderful.  I just love these guys so much.

Gotta clean house and prepare for work... UGHHHHH

Christa
Sno, Pooh, Lexus, Maggie, Anna-Belle, Princess, Scarlett, and Blaise
Missing   Holly, Michael, Lucy, and Rocky

'Life's journey is not to arrive at the grave safely in a well preserved
body, but rather to skid in sideways, totally worn out, shouting "...
holy s**t... what a ride!"