Date:
Wed, 16 Mar 2005 07:27:01 -0500
Good Morning All :-)

Yes, this will be an awesome raffle for the York show.  It will ROCK.
I've been busy locating so many more products and contacting new ferret
suppliers for donations. :-) (I will probably need 2 vehicles.) (LOL) :-)

I'd like to add to Vickie's list some more that came in recently in the
last few days:

Stephanie Jamison, you've seen her stuff on ebay, the Brampton Company,
Nutri Pet Products, Premier Pet Products, Crafty Creatures, Chaseco
Company, Duke's Dog Factory aka the Ferret Fun Factory, Little Dudes
Ferret Ranch, Reach for the Stars Ferrets, Miners Peak, Silhouette's
Unlimited, Lake Road Ferret Farm, Weasal Pals, Little Feet Ferret
Retreat, N-Bone, Ivy Chalice (jewelry), and Ferrets are Love (Fran
Brown).

I've received wonderful bedding and hammocks, cubes, tshirts and a
sweatshirt, a beautiful music CD, and Stationary from Lake Road, Weasal
Pals, Little Dudes, Reach for the Stars and Little Feet.  Thank you so
much..  you guy's sent awesome donations.. I thank you :-):-):-):-)

So come on out, it will be a blast and it would be great to meet and
talk with everyone.

Thanks & hope to see you on Saturday :-):-):-)

Pattyferret