Date:
Mon, 7 Mar 2005 15:37:58 -0500
I just wanted everyone to know that Missy metioned by SaraFerret is a
wonderful person.  I had to move from my home & placed an article here
asking for someone to take care of my ferrets.  Well Missy seemed to be
the best choice and I'm glad I chose her.  My sweet Bonnie seemed to be
very healthy, however, apparently the stress of moving and being away
from me triggered something and she got so sick Missy had to put her
down.  But before that, Missy drove several hours to take Bonnie to the
vets.  She did so much for her, learning how to give fluids and just
watching over Bonnie and the other two ferrets.  I got to see Bonnie one
last time and she wasn't herself.  Missy had a special place for her, so
she could be with her as much as possible.  And the other two were having
a ball with Missy's ferrets.  Missy & I cried together online after I
found out that Bonnie was put down.  Missy is so great.  She is adopting
the ferrets because I can no longer take proper care of them.  I think
the world of thi s nice generous person.

Missy You Are The Greatest!!
Liz