From:
Larry & Debbie Whorley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Mar 2005 00:07:32 -0500
I use other ferret foods as treats for the ferrets sometimes.  I will
take a few pieces of the food and hide them in places around the ferret
room.  Oh, they just love it!  They go rooting and snooting all over
the room trying to find where Mom hid the treats!  We've got a box of
styrofoam peanuts and I'll throw some treats in there.  They dive into
the peanuts, come up with one piece of food, munch it down and then go
down for another.  It is so much fun to watch them.  Yesterday, I hid
some treats around the house.  They really liked that!  Now, they run
around with their little sniffers going all the time, never knowing if
Mom may have hidden treats somewhere.  It's hard to hide the treats for
the ferrets and put them in places where the two dogs can't get them too!

Debbie Whorley