From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 4 Jan 2005 22:25:46 EST
I was looking at E-bay under ferret, and the Okeechobee Ferret and Cat
Rescue is run by someone who IS going to lose her home in Florida.  Guess
the hurricaines demolished her home to the point it has been condemned.
Does anyone know who this is?

Items on E-bay are 6734044664, 2867823257, 3695255197.  The rest you can
find from there.

I don't know if this actually is a shelter anyone knows or everyone but
me knows.  It is just upsetting to read that someone broke with all these
animals at this shelter is apparently about to lose her condemned home.

She apparently might be able to use some cat carriers or cages
temporarily, if I understood that correctly.  Anyone nearby there to
lend a few maybe?.

If anyone wants to look on E-bay at the things up there...maybe there is
something you would want.  Some Disney dresses for your little girls for
sale...love looking at those feminine fluffy things.

Doesn't hurt to ask.  Hope someone can shed some light on this.