From:
Lizette Abrego <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 25 Jul 2005 14:15:39 -0400
Hi to all,

My name is Lizette and have been on this mailing list for over four years
now and this is my first time writing to you all.  I have two ferrets of
my own, Jack and Jill.  Jack is a chocolate male ferret and Jill a
champagne female ferret.  Both very lovable and very smart.  I had them
since they were only six weeks old.  I purchased them from Animals N
Things in NJ.

I regret to say that I can no longer take care of them as I use to and
would like them to go to a wonderful home.  I am ashamed to say that
since I believe once you commit yourself with the responsibility of
having a ferret, dog or even child; it is for life.  But, I also feel
if you cannot take care of them as they should be taken care of, then
you should care enough to give them to someone who would.

There is no price on these babies, they come with two very big cages
(one which was custom built from this company
http://www.cagesbykoch.com/cages.html Item#15 - Super Ranchand
the other from petco Super Pet Deluxe Multi-Floor Ferret Home with
Stand) ; two 20 lbs. containers and all their other accessories.  I need
to make sure that they are going to a family that has or had ferrets and
would love to open their doors to two more.

If you are interested in having two new additions to your home please
let me know or if you would like to know further information on these
tiny tots, please feel free to email me @ [log in to unmask]

Respectfully Submitted,
Lizette Abrego