From:
Julie Fossa <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 13 Apr 2005 08:57:50 -0700
For anyone wanting information about the Frontline:

Jeffers is the most affordable I have found the Frontline spray.  Two
pumps per ferret.  I work it through their fur then wash my hands and
have had no ill effects.  You would need to peel the label open and see
if they recommend differently.  Also, it has no expiration date.

Jeffers   1(800)533-3377

Frontline spray
pg 54, item # WV-FA-58, 250 ml, $21.89

Other items of interest:

Ferretone
Pg 123, item # EL-F7-58, 8 oz, $4.49

Ferretvite
Pg 123, item # EL-E1-58, $3.49

Tomlyn Lazatone for ferrets
Pg 123, item # T6-L4-58, $3.55

There will be shipping on your order depending upon dollar amount, but at
least $5.95 for orders up to $25.  Over $25 it goes to $6.95 and up in
increments depending on order amount.  Hope that makes sense.  I usually
try to order at least the $25 minimum if I only need one or two things,
just to get the most for my $6 shipping!

Hope this helps!
Julie

Julie Fossa (772)228-9067, temp.
West Central Ohio Ferret Shelter