From:
Michele Allison <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 29 Mar 2005 05:45:02 -0800
Greetings to Hoomans and Dooks to Fuzzies everywhere!

Check out my new hammies and bedding sets listed on ebay!  I appreciate
you taking the time to look at them.  My 3 girly ferrets just absolutely
LOVE them.  I can also custom make any fleece item you like.  Send me an
email if you are interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7144459059

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7145556405

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7145556974

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7145557986

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7145558565

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7145559105

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7145559847

Have a fuzzy day! Many dooks to you and your fuzzbutts!

-Michele
Owned by 3 fuzzy thieves... Jewels (aka Fattie), Pearl, and Onyx (the
spokesferret) and Mandy, the rescue dog