From:
David Frischling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Mar 2005 18:35:22 -0500
This post is in regards to two emails I received privately from Laura,
who understandably panicked when I posted my first message about her
site.  Following is a reply I sent to her explaining that I was not
accusing her of anything, that it was just something I thought she should
know about.  I in no way think she is dishonest or scamming people.

I thought I was doing you a favor by letting you know about this, so that
you can contact this phishing software company and let them know you were
on the up and up.

I in no way thought you are dishonest, and now, after re-reading my post,
I can see why it was taken that way.  I was tired when I wrote it, and
thought I was clearly telling you that you should check into this for
yourself.

The reason I didn't email you directly is that when I email people off
of lists directly, they almost never seem to respond.  My guess is they
mistake a private email for spam.

I haven't read any posts yet regarding this, but if need be, I'll post
this email to you on the list to help clear up any misunderstanding I
caused.

Dave