From:
Mary DeCoff <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 24 Mar 2005 15:41:19 -0500
Happy Easter All.
I wish to notify those on my list that y Easter cards will be out late.
I have the crocheted eggs all done, but the day after we got the list, my
92 year old mother-in-law ended up back in the hospital with urosepsis.
3rd time this year.  (She broke her hip Dec. 26, 2004) so has had a
rough go of it lately.  She is not recognizing anyne, and hasn't been
eating or taqking meds this past week.  All in all, I've been staying
with her.  Will get them out as soon as things settle down.

Sorry 'bout that.  I love her even if she was afraid of my baby
ferret.;-)lol

Mary