Rebecca Stout <[log in to unmask]>
Thu, 3 Mar 2005 18:48:19 EST
Sukie responds:
>The only flying I do now is through web-searches and text searches (no
>lumshivaks and no point rolls though it can feel like them -- to me at
>least -- when it gets good enough).  Finding what I seek is like an
>inverted ribbon cut!

--- Oh my goodness.  ::clapping::  String theory?!
Is The Sukie Creature a tangible example of the string theory?  Yes, I
can see it now ...

Let's see:
http://biology.about.com/library/bldyknow101899.htm
says
>Did you know that... the Humongous Fungus is the largest fungus in the
>world?  It spans about 40 acres and weighs over 11 tons.

Here's Europe's possible largestin the Eastern Swiss Alps:
http://www.dailytimes.com.pk/default.asp?page=story_27-9-2004_pg9_5

>Spanning 35 hectares (86 acres), the fungus it believed to be 1,000
>years old, the institute added.

dwarfed by:
>Found in the Malheur National Forest, in eastern Oregon, that fungus
>covers 890 hectares (2,200 acres) _ making it the largest living
>organism ever discovered.

also:
http://www.extremescience.com/largest-fungus.htm

--- Yes!  "Weird science, la la la la laaaaaa ..  weird science,
la la la ", come on everybody sing ... "It's my creation ... is it
reaaaaaal, she's my creation ..." Lolol.

Ey!  "That Todd" says there is a hellacious patch in the Brittish Isles.
When I was trying to figure out which of the fungi were the largest, he
kept saying his ferrets kept snatching them and stashing them away in
different countries and that's why I couldn't figure it out.  Is it true?
Are you Britt's sitting on fungus?  Come on, admit it.  You are.  That's
why you guys are so go happy go lucky.  You guys are doin' the 'shrooms
aren't cha!  Yah, I know something was funny about you guys!  Sheesh,
first I gotta put up with Sharon swimming in her still in GA (Julianna,
are you with her?), and now I got you all doing shrooms on the Island.

It's the same with ferret stuff.  I look it up!  I spend hours each day
searching things down.  Up, down... That's all there is to it.  Oh,
Wolfy, don't look sad.  It's okay.  Really.

--- ::Pouting:: Yes there is a Santa Clause too!  And a Ferret Claws.
You quit it!

'Cause since I can do it so can anyone else which means that anyone who
puts in the time searching for ferret information can get it and that is
a wonderous, magical thing which helps all ferrets and all ferret people!
Want me to post some useful ferret links again?

--- nnnt.  Sigh.  Well, as long as there is still some magic involved.

Wolfy
http://wolfysluv.jacksnet.com