From:
Holly Gorrell <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 14:38:22 -0500
I hope this question will not be considered inappropriate for the FML,
but since it could benefit shelters, I thought it would be acceptable.  I
know many shelter owners sell various products to bring in $ to support
their shelter.  I would be interested in talking to any shelters that
would have an interest in ferret memorial type items.  Basically any
photo or drawing can be etched in color if desired on any hard substance.
For instance someone could put their ferret's photo on a small grave
marker for their ferrets grave, but it could also be put on other items.
Someone might want their live ferret's picture etched on a mirror, etc.
It could be used for any type of plaques, awards, etc.  or gifts for
other ferret lovers.  If any shelter owners would be interested in
looking into this and using it as a fund raiser, please contact me at
[log in to unmask] .  I would rather work with shelters than to try to
sell these items myself, for this way it would be going for a good cause.
I would not want to "compete" with shelters knowing how many babies get
abandoned and need the shelters.  Again, I hope this question is not
inappropriate, but I don't really know of a better way to contact the
many shelters across the country.

Thanks,
Holly