Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 30 Mar 2005 09:52:44 -0800
From:
Ferret MOM <[log in to unmask]>
Just wanted everyone to know:
In the things4feritz e Bay store We now have limited amts of the dangly
Spring CHICKEN BED that everyone was raving about.
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4369763862

Lynn has a variety of PLAYPADS and has added her IGLOO sleepsacks
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=4369416476

Rebecca has another group of CAMEO Soaps .
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7145749423

S.A.F.E. has New Golf Shirts and Towels with applique of ferret
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7142662251

and many new items Treasure boxs, Magnets and toys.

We really appreciate the comments sent to us, the suggestions and the
special orders.

DOOKS and BLESSINGS from Ferret MOM

Leizann Michele Engelke
1086 River Rock