From:
valerie wahoski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 20 Apr 2005 03:15:08 -0700
Aloha,
I had a cute little story I thought I'd share with everyone...

Today I was on lunch break, and like just about every day I call my
parents in Alabama to say hi, and chit-chat.  Recently, my brother
John, his wife Lisa, and daughter Zoe (she's 2 1/2) moved in with my
parents.  In the middle of the conversation with my mom, I hear a loud
screech...almost sounded like Jennie was doing her hee-hee laugh, but
it was a little different...I asked her what that was, and apparantly,
Zoe has gotten into the habit of immitating Jennie...

Mom said Zoe will get on her hands and feet, start hee-heeing, and try
hopping back and forth, and Jennie will do the exact same back at her.
Jennie has a 2 1/2 year old playmate that's 20X her size....they'll
chase eachother around the house, Zoe will give her blanket rides and
everything....

Well they went to the pet store a few days ago to pick up some food, and
when they walked by the ferret display Zoe screams "JENNIE!!!!!" and
drops on her hands and knees and starts hee-heeing.  My mom said my
sister was so embarrased that she just turned bright red...then on the
drive back home, Zoe kept asking "Where's Jennie??  Where's Jennie??"

Well, I hope everyone has a good day, and kiss your fuzzies!!

-valerie

~*~*~ VALERIE ~*~*~
       (  / \" /
        \(_  \(_