Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 12:02:56 -0400
[Moderator's note: Part I of this post was automatically rejected by
the server for being too long so it probably will be posted at a later
date.  If doesn't seem like Parts II and III were very dependent upon
Part I so I would hold them up wating for part I.  BIG]

Dear Bibi,

Where is the map thingee?

Dear Map-Less Human,

Remember that hotel front desk thing I was telling you about?  There will
be directions on paper for you right there.  Pick them up and read them!

Also, my Auntie Renee Downs will send you directions from the airport in
your email box April 25-27, if she has your email address.  Make sure you
ask for them ... okay?

- Bibi

*****

Dear Bibi,

In Las Vegas and Atlanta we went to a shelter.  Why are we having this at
the park and not a shelter?

Dear Shelterless Human,

My Auntie Renee thought about this a lot after Atlanta.  She thought that
there may not always be a shelter near da Symposium ting, or there might
be a whole bunch of shelters.  And then the humans whose shelters did not
get picked would be very sad!

So, Auntie Renee, who is very smart (for a human), decided to help as
many ferrets as possible!  Do you know how she did that?  She did that by
donating the money to SOS, who can disperse it as needed.  (My Mommy is
in SOS and she gives out money to shelters!!  Isn't dat very cool?) This
way, ferrets everywhere can be helped, even if the Symposium is not near
the shelter.  And Auntie Renee didn't know where a good place in a
shelter would be in St Louis, but there was such a nice park!  And every
ferret knows that being in a park is nicer than being in a shelter!  So,
we are going to the park ..  okay?

- Bibi