From:
Kim VanderLaan <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 15 Apr 2005 07:47:10 -0400
Hi,

I will be receiving into my shelter a ferret that was found in Lake
Wales, FL.  As I do not have it yet, I cannot describe it here and now.
It was found a week or two ago and the finder was unable to locate the
owner.  The finder believes the ferret to be female and it seems to be
in good health.  It sounds as if the ferret has been well cared for
since it was found.

If you are missing a ferret from the general Lake Wales area, please
contact me directly with a description.  If I don't hear from anyone,
I believe I have a home waiting (if this one can get along with one of
the two I took in yesterday who do NOT get along with each other).

Thank you!

Kim