Date:
Fri, 8 Apr 2005 10:45:37 EDT
Will you help another Bandit?  I didn't think I'd be asking again so
soon.

He was brought to me yesterday,in very bad shape with a high fever.The
older couple had *rescued* him a few months before from some teenagers.

Bandit had some very big tumors behind his penis & severe Insulinoma
which had gone untreated.The older couple thought he had a cold.

Bandit was such a sweet boy,he gave me kisses,ate his soup well.I only
had him less than 24 hours,but I loved that sweet boy.He won't know
anyone from here,but if you get Ferri-lu & Rikki,they'll get him into
their arms & welcome him.

God Bless,
Sandi
Heaven Scent Ferret Rescue/Shelter