From:
Shirley Larsen <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 7 Apr 2005 10:02:52 -0700
Hi everyone,

My apologies to Joan who is looking for an attack ferret sign.  I wrote
to her with a source of animal signs but saying that I couldn't find the
one for ferrets on their site.  Well, I just didn't look long enough!.
And to make matters worse, I deleted yesterday's FML so I can't let her
know of my mistake.

Go to http://www.signs-up.com
and you will find more animal signs that you ever though existed.
Be sure that the dash is written between 'signs' and 'up' as there is
another company that you might erroneously log onto.

They also have one of those yellow 'save my pets' signs, which we should
all have on a door or window or both.

Good luck and sorry for the initial mis-information.
Shirley