From:
"Shelley R. Abare" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 6 Apr 2005 18:56:48 -0500
Gee Susie, I don't know if it's a scam or not, but why would they
contact you way down here in Florida, if it was for real?  There has
to be shelters closer to them than you and Wes are.  I wouldn't give
up a singe one of your sweet furkids to her if I had to make the choice
myself.  You brought up a good point too.  If she has two of her own, and
they only want to 'observe' the ferrets, than why not use her furkids?
Sounds kind of funky to me.

Shelley and the four musk-eteers