From:
David Frischling <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 26 Mar 2005 15:56:41 -0500
Hello.

When I try to access your site, my anti-phishing software warns me not
to go to your site because it is a confirmed (on 11/25/04) banking or
credit card spoof, and that my browser will attempt to send sensitive
information to a known malicious site.

The anti phishing software is phishguard, which can be contacted at
www.phishguard.com.

It's freeware, so if you are interested in seeing it for yourself, go
ahead and run it.

Dave

[Moderator's note: I didn't run the program since I'm not using a
supported computer, but I wouldn't worry.  It seems that the address
assigned to www.ferretocious.com was used for a phishing scam in 2003.
This was before ferretocious.com even existed, at least at that address.
One big problem about phishing and spam databases is that such phishing
campaigns are often very short-lived since the machines hosting them
are usually shut down or repaired quite quickly (they are typically
hosted on a machine that was temporarily hijacked, but even if not, the
ISP terminates them as soon as they find out what's going on).  But
once an address is in a database it can remain forever -- long after
the danger is passed and the address reassigned to someone else.  BIG]