From:
Wes Hurley <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 10:03:10 -0600
This is Susie Lee for all of us at The Ferret And Dove Sanctuary, Inc.
One of our ferret adoptors took the time to ask at the Pensacola ,
Florida PetSmart store about other organizations and persons adopting
animals (in our case, ferrets) near or at the store.  Here is what they
sent to us in a very recent e-mail...
"I visited with the PetSmart store manager last night.  She informed me
that yes they were interested, but you need to fill out some paperwork
available on the internet at:
http://www.petsmart.com/adoptions/how_to_become_a_partner.shtml  "

Now, this link takes you to PetSmart's page where they have all their
forms, they're all in Adobe Acrobat which we have but not everyone does
or can.  After reading them over, we've decided we're doing better by the
ferrets with adoptions from our Sanctuary and would just as soon leave
packets of information, only, with the store which we might hope both the
store personnel and their customers may find useful.  However, each
person and organization ought to be able to make their own decisions in
this regards...for instance, if you're in a sparsely populated area and
are unable to find adoptors where you are, this kind of progam in a
nearby more populated area may be suitable for you.