From:
Todd Leuthold <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 28 Feb 2005 17:27:00 -0500
Condolences to those with lost, sick, or angeled tool users...

(Hey!  I gots a screwdriver!  What can we use it for?  Come on...gimme
some ideas!)

Connie, the most-effective way you are going to keep your ferret(s) out
of the dishwasher, is to keep them away *from* the dishwasher.  You can
resort to something as simple as putting up a plastic barrier (use a thin
sheet, which you can bend into a half-circle, then put one edge into the
gap to the side of the dishwasher, bend it around and put it into the gap
in the other side, between the dishwasher and the cabinet its mounted
into), to keeping them out of that room altogether (my ferrets aren't
allowed to go into the laundry room, as they find the areas under the
washer and dryer irresistible!).

Basically, they can't get into, what they can't reach!

Of course, you would have to remove the plastic barrier around the
dishwasher whenever you wish to use it.  Try to schedule your dishwashing
to occur when your kids are sleeping, or in their cage(s).

---
Todd and the Fuzzbutt Rodeo Clowns

mailto:[log in to unmask]
http://www.netconex.com/toddl/page2/