From:
The_Guardian_of_Hope <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 27 Feb 2005 07:23:51 -0800
Cruelty hardens the heart and dulls the senses.  People who perform these
acts of cruelty cannot enjoy a beautiful sunset or the fragrance of a
flower, both can recharge your batteries and are a balm to a person at
the end of a troubling day.  Like it or not, we are all from the same
earth, and therefore are connected, and people with a kind heart have a
compassion that is not found in other people.

Animals were given into the hand of man to be loved and cared for.  Trust
me, the voiceless have someone far greater than you and I who sees all,
and hears their every cry.  Add your voice to the many to abhore this
treatment, do not be found wanting at the end of the day.

Pray for the animals who must endure this treatment, pray to the Father
to sustain them, and pray for the empty souls who administer this
treatment, for they are the losers.

Hope

I am the Guardian of Hope.

If you know a ferret in need and prayers or good wishes will help ease
the pain, please let us know.  Send us a note with the information and
we will send our very best prayers or good thoughts in Hopes that the
warm power of love will surround and comfort the precious little one -
and the hoomans who loves them.