From:
Lorraine Kozlowski <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 12:28:13 -0800
My little guy is slowly easting less and less.  He has lymphomia.  I was
giving him his meds with nutrical and now he doesnot want the nutrical.
he only eats the gravy from from his ferret food mixed with water and now
he turns his nose up at that.  He still has his fatty oils, all the good
fats and he had little squash.  But, as you know ferrets don't like
anything new.  I tried baby food a couple of times when he was healthy
and he said no.  Any idea of what I can get him to eat?  Please help, I
need something he can swollow that is liquid and nutritious.

Thanks,
lorraine and alex