From:
Jessica Morton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 08:13:08 -0500
Hey all,

I have a People (or, maybe an US Weekly) magazine somewhere in the house
that shows Paris Hilton about to take one of her ferrets for a walk - she
was carrying him out of the house, and I believe he has a leash on.  The
ferret looks just like my Officer Sweetdook - a big, furry, sable blaze.
I will try to dig up the magazine & scan the pic (for informational
purposes, trying not to promote copyright violation!) if anyone would
like to see it.

I have mixed feelings about Hilton...she's horrifyingly trashy (putting
it mildly), but it's nice to see such a visible celebrity who is willing
to promote the welfare of our favorite mustelids.

Jessica

Jessica Manson Morton
15 Monmouth St. #2
Boston, MA 02128