From:
Lisette Lumsden <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 12 Dec 2004 10:01:57 EST
The shelter in Canada with the ferrets just rescued that were so starved
that they ate one another is in such a need for funds..Thank you to all
who have already donated from the bottom of this ferret lovers heart.

The castle and figures are on E-bay.  All money goes to these ferrets
that survived the hell hole they barely survived in.

The great pics did not go through on E-bay.  I do not know why.  There is
no time for changes now.  These are only going up for 4 days.

Please take a look and bid if you can.  The pics do not show the detail
the larger ones did.  But the ferret castle and figures have been a
striking conversation piece for me for several years.

The site is
http://search.ebay.ca/_W0QQcatrefZC5QQfromZR7QQnojsprZyQQnojsprZyQQpfidZ0
QQsacategoryZQ2d1QQsassZferretaidfundraisingQQ

I am mailing these out from the United States.  I have a person I will
have to pay to get these out immediately in the mail.  But I do not want
to promise anyone they will get there for Christmas.  I will do my very,
very best by you.

I am also including extra weapons and a few pieces of extra furniture for
the castle.  Thank you all for your support and love of ferrets.

Please post this on other ferret sites if you can.  Time is of the
essence.