From:
alicia ferretlady drakiotes <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 6 Dec 2004 19:29:21 -0800
We send KUDOS to those of you who have checked out these very special
and heartwarming auctions to benefit the ferets at Ferret Wise.  Lisette
adn Karen have been most generous in donating some very special items
for your bidding pelasure.  We send thanks to you ALL!

Today brought snowflakes adn a few tears at Ferret Wise as Beau returned
form the crematorium after his passing to the Bridge and at 6 PM our old
guy Skipper and 8 -9 year old rescue fromBelmont NH, passed on to join
his long lost friend Fat Rat at Rainbow Bridge.

These very special needs kids are what comprise the majority of residents
at Ferret Wise.  The ones who have multiple health issues and are of
advanced age.  Or those who have behavioral problems which prohibit them
form living in a "normal" ferret home.  We do our best to provide healthy
food, warm and clean housing and love so they have a quality life.

It is with the help of all our friends we are able to continue to provide
in our 4 hospice locations for these furry little refugeesas well as
continue the education programs - or assist in legislative issues in
other states ( 2 calls today from FL for age of sale info).

We do all we can at Ferret Wise -- to make life better for the little
ones who depend on human friends..  and thank you all for helping us
continue the work.  Please check these auctions out

Karen Douglas of Happy Hearts Ferrets has put up a most gorgeous statue
called "Dawn"...soft greens and pinks and blues and creams...

HappyHearts Ferret Statue for FerretWise Shelter
by Karen Douglas
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7118633080

And that special Lisette has donated 4 of her very creative Art Pieces to
help Alicia...
all four are really special...but The Ferret Angel is my absolute
favorite!!!

Ferret Angel Figurine for FerretWise Shelter
by Lisette Lumsden
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7118638357

Ferret Sleigh Christmas Ornament for FerretWise Shelter
by Lisette Lumsden
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7118641255

Ferret Nativity Scene for FerretWise Shelter
by Lisette Lumsden
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7118645438

Ferret Christmas Tree Ornament for FerretWise Shelter
by Lisette Lumsden
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=7118646646

We hope you will thank these fine ladies Lisette Lumsden & Karen Douglass
who have their own share of turbulance in life-- by taking a look at
these most special items!

The shelter also has an eBay Store called Creative Kolor Shop where you
can find reasonable ferret sleepers, prints, magazines & more.

Have a wonderful Holiday Season and we thank you all for being in our
corner HOpefully our web site will soon be in working order.