From:
kat parsons <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 2 Dec 2004 15:25:27 -0800
JustPlainKat here....

a special Kat Parsons Afghan in Lt Plum is on E-bay...just waiting for a
Purple Lover to grab it for Christmas...

This is a pattern I made up myself.  The afghan is a generous 55" by 67"
[and it took me over 3 weeks to make it!!!

The pics show a full view of the afghan...
a close-up of the pattern...
and a close-up of the corner/trim...

The yarn is Red Heart worsted weight...4 ply.

Most of the yarn was donated to me by a very special lady for the express
purpose of making an afghan to put on ebay to raise funds for my trip
home to see my mother and my sister for Christmas.  I have not seen my
family in over 5 1/2 years.

I thank her very much for this...

As an added bonus...if the bids on this get up to $100.00, I will add a
matching ferret sleepsack to go with this.

Crocheted Afghan by Kat Parsons
http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=8151821640

Thank you in advance for helping me...and thank you Ms. Anonymous for the
yarn!!!

=====
Fuzzy Hugs & Whiskered Kisses...

IT'S THAT TIME OF YEAR AGAIN!!!

ADV GIVING TREE 2004... http://www.mkaresq.com/ADV/advgt.htm
THE GIVING TREE... http://givingtree.friendsoffuzzies.com/page1.html
SOS CHRISTMAS RAFFLE FOR ADV+ SHELTERS
http://raffle.supportourshelters.org/
CHRISTMAS CLIPART COLLECTION by Deva to raise funds for SOS...
http://us.1.p.geocities.com/shelter_ferrets_in_need/Deva-ClipArt.html