From:
Anonymous Poster <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 22 Apr 2005 08:16:28 -0700
I don't know if this is a quirk or not, but my little albino boy Johnny
likes to lay on his back, put his front paws together and bat at the air
vigorously.

This probably isn't a quirk either, but it amuses me to no end.  My
mellow ferret Buddy likes to dig in the big food bowl.  Not so uncommon
right??  Well he does it, I swear, just to annoy the crap out of me!!
Whenever he digs I come over and say 'No Buddy!!  Don't do that'.  and he
stops.  I go out of the hallway and I hear digging.  I go back in 'No
Buddy!!' and it happens all over again.  He won't dig in my presence, he
only digs when he thinks I'm gone, but he knows I can hear him.  What a
little monkey.

Otherwise my ferrets are pretty, 'normal'.  And I use that term loosely.

KS and the five fuzzbutts