From:
anneinchicago <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 12 Apr 2005 12:56:39 -0500
For those of you wondering about ferrets and vacuums...

We also have a small shop vacuum and it's one of the ferrets favorite
toys.  They chase it and bite at it, but their favorite *favorite* thing
to have done is to have the suction pick them up and then release them.
Sometimes I lift them up and then drop them onto the couch or bed,
depending on where I am cleaning.  Frankly, if I were them I would be
terrified, but not these guys.  Vacuuming takes about twice as long, but
hey.  I turn on he vacuum, they come running, I spend the next half hour
with various kids stuck to the end of the hose.  Or snapping at it and
chasing it.  At least with one stuck to the end I can dust the floor
(sorta kidding) As for *why* they like it- Who knows.  They're ferrets.

anne in chicago