From:
terri stratton <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 22 Feb 2005 15:51:30 -0800
Hi Ferret Lovers,

My baby, who is only weeks from his first birthday, was just diagnosed
with Multi Myeloma.  There is a good amount of info relating to humans;
however, not so much relating to ferrets.  I know that this is a very
aggressive cancer, with a minimal chance of survival past 6mnths.  My
ferret is currently being treated with Prednisone and valum for seizures.
If anyone knows of successful alternative treatments or has info related
to this cancer in ferrets, I would appreciate anything.

Sincerely,
Terri