From:
"TinyPrintsOnTheHeart.com" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sun, 20 Feb 2005 16:16:51 -0500
I have the following dog/ferret items for sale.
ALL PROCEEDS BENEFIT TINYPRINTS FERRET RESCUE MEDICAL FUND!

Large Piddle Pads
12 per pack (Disposable by Lambert Kay)
$6.50/pack (shipping included)

Leash Packs
Your leashes feed through this pack, it can hold keys, pick up bags,
dog bones, ferret treats, water bottles in larger ones etc.  I have
four different sizes and many different colors.  Great for hiking,
traveling, park trips, daily walks!  Shipping Included in all prices!

Small $3.00 each
(Black with red trim) 2 available
***************************************
Medium  $3.50 each
Yellow with purple trim  1 available
Yellow with Red Trim  1 available
Red with Gray Trim    3 available
Royal blue with black trim  2 available
Black with Yellow Trim  1 available
Black with green trim  1 available
Black with Gray Trim  3 available
Large $3.50 each
Yellow with royal blue trim 1 available
Yellow with green trim  1 available
Yellow with red trim  1 available
Black with Royal Blue Trim  1 available
Black with Purple Trim  1 available
Black with Green Trim  1 available
X-Large $4.00 each
Black with yellow trim  1 available
Black with Green Trim   1 available
Red with Blue Trim 2 available
Red with Black Trim 1 available

3 Collectible Dog Stockings by Roman Inc  (Retailed at $9.98)  $5.00 each
(Have photos)
1 Collectible Cat Stocking By Roman Inc  (Retail at $9.98)  $5.00
Both say "Santa, I've almost been a good doggie or kitty.

2 Old Navy Portable Water Bowl (Fabric outside, vinyl inside
($6.50 each-Shipping included)
One Red Gingham with black trim
One Red with Black trim

3 Roman Inc. 2004 Collectible Porcelain Dog Christmas balls  Retail
is $9.98 each
$8.35 shipped
2 of one style
1 of another style.
Both have a dog on, one dog has a red bandana, the other is just a dog.
I have photos of these also.  They also have paw prints all over them,
and a bone hanging from the top.

Thanks everyone for looking!  Marguerite

TinyPrints On The Heart.....
TinyPrints Shih Tzu, TinyPrints Ferretry and Rescue
http://www.tinyprintsontheheart.com
Ebay Sales to Benefit TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Medical Fund
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZalohaferrets
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue PetFinder Web Page
http://www.petfinder.org/shelters/PA369.html
TinyPrints Ferret Rescue Store
www.tinyprintsontheheart.com/onlinestore.htm