From:
caylalinus <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 19:51:38 -0500
Hi everyone!!  I hope you all had a nice Valentine's Day!!  I got my 7
fuzzies a turtle sandbox & filled it with long grain rice.  They love it!
They had a nice day, that's for sure, but they seem to get presents
everyday.  They're so spoiled.

I'm very sorry to read about all the losses lately.  It's really sad :(
Especially the one, I think his name was Laser, where there was no
illness involved & it was a total shock.  That would be so hard, but
they're all so hard to deal with.  Ferrets definitely steal your heart &
soul.  I know all of mine have me to the very core.

Well I hope everyone has a great day today!!  I don't get to post too
often, but I always try to read it everyday!!

Becky, Daisy, Honey, Bugsy, Lucky, Jasmine, Cinnamon, & Sambo