From:
Ferretwise <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Tue, 15 Feb 2005 15:01:08 -0500
HI folks it me your best Buddy Jerimiah!  You know the handsomest boy
ferret with the chocolate spot on his side!  :)

HAPPY HAPPY HAPPY-- ANNIVERSARY to us!

DID YOU KNOW That Ferret Wise celebrates 10 years as a licensed ferret
facility this year?  That means 10 years of newsletters, 10 years of
fixing up us kids, 10 years of helping folks with ferrets... I think
that meansn SPECIAL!!!!!!!!!

The folks here are trying to figure out a way we can ALL CELEBRATE the
accomplishments cause we all know you all helped us get this far!

Well the two new fur kids Monty & Millie are settling in nicely - and
enjoying the long playtimes they get out twice each day!  Harry is now a
member of the insulinoma club.  Momma gives him extra soup several times
a day and in the mornings he gets some pred stuff which by the way Harry
says he could do without!

As soon as the icy stormy weather stops Momma is taking us all in again
for more Ferretonin.  Nestle looks like an easter bunny with full long
brown hair, Harry too, Momma says we all look better however those kids
got really fluffy this time!

We got an email from Marylou in Maine where some of our kids went to
live - she got her picture in the Ferrets Magazine this month with some
of our ferrets from FerretWise.  Her best friend Dean is not well and she
sent this note along to update all the folks here who have been so kind
to send out cards and good wishes.
 ..."Dean has received several cards offering prayers from your ferret
connections.  Thank you for that, Alicia.  Lots of morphine is keeping
him comfortable.  He has morphine patches, morphine capsules and liquid
morphine (for break through pain).  Thank God for the morphine.  All of
the doctors Dean has seen have been absolutely awesome.  The ferrets
bring him comfort as well.  When the group is out after supper I make
sure that Dean gets to hold each one, of course the ferrets are more
interested in the upholstered rocking chair and hassock that Carol sent
over from her house.  ......"

Momma says anyone who wants to send Dean a good wish card while he is
still here - afore he crosses over the Bridge to meet his ferrets there
can email her at : [log in to unmask] and she will send the
address right off!

I want to thank a SPECIAL person in the Nederlans- Stephanie sent all us
kids a BIG BOX full of sleepy stuff that has been keeping us kids warm
here and at the hospice house.  THANK YOU STEPHANIE B!!!!!!  I thinkn we
need to be pen pals can I write to your ferrets there-- and they write
back ??  That would be so much fun!!  I am going to ask Momma to send you
something very special as a THANK YOU!

Speaking of bedding we have some ly nifty bedding sets on ebnay to help
us keep the oil man coming this winter.  This time Momma made sets of
bedding specially good for more than one ferret at a time!  You can see
them at:
http://search.ebay.com/_W0QQsassZcreativekolorQQhtZ-1

The shelter also has some current Ferrets Magazines with the "After the
Adoption" article in it if anyone wants to buy one- Jest email Mom :)
Maybe she will buy me some more N-Bones or foamy fries if we sell them!

Well I gots to run along - I like watching the two new kiddos- they are
not too sure of things and they climb rigt up the side OF THEIR CAGE TO
GET BACK IN.... ONE TIME THEY CLIMBED TO THE VERY TOP AND GOT STUCK
THEIR.  SsURE IS A GOOD THING mOMMAS ARMS COULD REACH THEM.  hOPE YOU ALL
HAD A GREAT VALENTINES dAY.  wE ALL GOT TREATS AT BEDTIME TO MAKE THE DAY
A LITTLE MORE SPECIAL!

HUgs
Jerimiah, mascot, www.ferretwise.org