From:
Heather Hodges <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Mon, 14 Feb 2005 18:08:38 -0800
I have four ferrets now, and all but one of them is somewhat fat and have
long fur.  Curse is extremely thin despite being on good quality food
(which keeps the other ones healthy & fat)  She's so thin that when she
walks I can see her hips well defined, waddling back and forth from her
middle.  She also has much thinner and shorter fur than any of the other
ferrets.  She's playful and acts normal, and doesn't have any actual
PATCHES of missing fur (nor can you see her skin), but it's remarkably
thinner and finer than all the rest of them.

When I got her, 8 months ago, she decided she didnt like the food I had
and until I could contact her previous owner and find out what she'd been
on she quit eating.  Now she eats fine, but is really skinny.  She is
also about 1/2 the overall size of the other ferts.  She probably weighs
1 lb or so.

Is this early adrenal or am I just a little too paranoid and have a
unique kid?

Thanks!
Heather & Bandit & Curse & Sarah & Wicked

Heather ;o)
& My Belgian Tervuren:
Ch. Aquila Faucon Crecerellette CGC TDI
www.geocities.com/skyehsc/Kestrel.html