From:
David Owings <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 16:25:01 -0800
Hello everyone and Hope my little boy Big Vinnie is very sick I found him
staggering to his latrine he slept most of yesterday and most of today.
My brother Joe took him to the vet he's the only one that can drive in
my family and I am waiting on what the vet did or did not find.  This
happened to my little shadow a few years back we just force fed her some
ferret soup and in a couple days she was okay, that feeding is what the
vet said to do when we took her to see him.  Well hope please send all
the good vibes to Big Vinnie I can't lose another one so soon after
Bubba.