From:
Carol Krause <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Fri, 4 Feb 2005 11:06:55 -0500
Hi all, I am gonna jump in here.  I buy 1lb pkgs of ground turkey at
Aldi's.  It is 69 cents a pound there, so I know it's loaded with ground
bone & skin.  Regular store bought is stripped of fat, skin, & bone for
the most part, to appeal to discriminating humans.  When I cook this
stuff, there is a lot of marrow in the finished product.  And this
discriminating human wouldn't eat it no way, no how.  LOL!  It is just
so full of fat, marrow, and bone.  YUM!  YUM!

It saves so much of the tedious part of making this.  I then add the
other goodies, run it thru the blender, and there you have it.  All
my ferrets eat it,along with kibble, and I must say, I have very few
dehydration problems.  Also, it's sooo important to have them accustomed
to a soft food for when they get ill.

As a side note...when they do get ill or after surgery, I blend in some
AD.  It is a 100% solution for me.

Regards,
Carol