From:
Lisa Howe <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Thu, 3 Feb 2005 08:05:34 EST
I just wanna put out there how special Julie Fossa is and to say
Thank You.

We got our first baby Sasha a year ago and shortly after she got sick,
we took her to 3 different vets and noone could figure out what was
wrong with her, i had to do alot of research with no computer

someone had put me in contact with Julie, the last Vet we had her at
said she had Lymphoma and was ready to send her to the Rainbow Bridge, I
called Julie hysterical not wanting to do it, so I took Sasha to Julie
she knew exactly what was wrong with her, she's been good ever since.

I truely feel Julie saved her because if we would've listened Shasha
would'nt be with us now, we call her "Our Guardian Angel" we owe so
much to her.  I just wanted every one to know how special Julie is!!!