From:
Gail Elsey <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 20:09:48 -0500
Giving Tree Thank Yous!
If the 'View album' button doesn't work, copy and paste this link into
your browser:
 <http://share.shutterfly.com/osi.jsp?i=EeAOGLRs2ZtmbI0A>

Everyone here at Scales and Tails, Inc.  would like to send a warm thank
you to the ferret community and everyone who participated in the Giving
Tree.  The older kids got to open their presents as they came in and
have been enjoying them for weeks.

However, today was Christmas!  The younger (under 5) fur babies got to
open their presents!  Today = Major mess, paper fling, new favorites
being stashed!  Everyone got to share in Sauron's bounty.  Speedy, the
last but definitely not least ferret on the tree form my shelter got warm
snugglies and toys.  He took his bankie and left.  IT will go with him to
the vet for his surgery next week.  Leda and Sauron traded spiders, then
stole them back.  Kiki got to play in the great dig box!  Chatty let the
others play with her really cool cat toys, then stole them back when they
were put away.  Bandit s diligently playing with his toys.

I must say, Sauron's Santa must be strong, as "he" delivered a mega load
of toys and snugglies!

No matter what, please know that we at Scales and Tails, Inc. appreciate
this effort and thought greatly.  I will not be sending individual thank
you cards as I am a bit overwhelmed right now, but please know I bless
each and everyone on of you who participated and thought of my kids.

Thank you everyone!

Gail Elsey

Exotic Pet Rescue, Rehab and Placement, a 501c(3) charity
www.scalesandtails.org
Iguana Care and Web Organization
www.iguanaden.com
"Help the Helpless"