From:
"~*Jules*~" <[log in to unmask]>
Date:
Sat, 25 Dec 2004 01:03:47 -0500
|                                      USA                            |

Dear FML Members,

Seasons Greetings!!  I hope that your Holidays are going well!  Our
travels have brought us to New Zealand, where we are spending sometime
with our feral cousins.  They are sure big Christmas and New Years and
especially on partying.  They seem to have a party every night.  Eve of
christmas eve party, christmas eve party, christmas party, 25 days of
christmas parties, 12 days of christmas parties, eve new years eve party,
new years eve party, new years party, you get the picture.  It sure is a
lot of fun though!

Riordan is having a blast with his new buddies.  They insist on stealing
my warty and fish at least once a week!  They also go sheep nipping and
Kiwi chasing.  My nest often serves as a safe haven for refugee Kiwis.
Secretly I think the Kiwi's enjoy the game, I can't say the same for the
sheep though.  They are not so fond of ferrets squirming through their
wool and nipping their little tails.  I admit that it does look like it
might be fun, but I don't know if I could give Rio the satisfaction of
knowing that!  Anyway, Riordan is doing great all around.  He is also
keeping in touch with his opposum friend, whom we are going to go visit
soon.

I am having a good time as well.  I've made quite a few girl friends
here.  We like to go for walk-abouts (hee!) and check out all the new
and interesting things we find.  They take me to all of their favorite
spots.  I learned how to dig a propper burrow as well!  I also like to
help out with the kits a couple times a week, especially when the story
teller comes for story hour.  I hear the most amazing stories.  My
favorites are the ones about Camin Dun Ferret, he's a local ledgend.
He would hunt down camin and snakes and he even ventured all the way
to Tasmania and made friends with the devils!  At first I didn't believe
it, but then the story teller (who was very handsom indeed) introduced
himself as Zippo Dun Ferret.  He's Camins great great grandson!  New
Zealand is sure full of adventures!

Well, I have to get going.  I have another party to go to.  I heard some
rumors that Zippo is brining some of his Tazzy Devil friends over and I
can gaurentee you that will make for one wild party.  I hope that all
your holiday parties are as fun as this!  Merry Chrismahanakwanzika and
Ramahanakwazmas to you!  Hehe!  Cya!

With Warm and Fuzzy Love,
    - Tweak
        & Riordan