Date:
Mon, 20 Dec 2004 21:59:28 -0800
Two things: my email box has over 500 non-spam messages from ferret
people dating from my return from Europe.  I can only get to a dozen or
so a day, so PLEASE be patient and I will eventually get to yours.  I
am doing the best as I can.

Second: one of the worst possible things could have happened.  I was
burning a personal CD of funny Christmas songs, when I became distracted
by Sorci who was attempting to remove the angel from the top of my tree.
As I responded to the heavenly threat, Betty Boop creeped onto my desk,
and unnoticed, bulldozed a few CDs to floor.  I discovered the prank when
I walked back to the desk as I heard a crunching sound under my boot.  I
had stepped on my fairly new copy of Ferret Christmas Songs, which broke
through the middle.  As a long and dedicated Dr. Demento fan and lover of
novelty records, I am broken hearted.

I've checked several online stores for a replacement copy, but it seems
it is out of stock.

Anyone have an extra copy for sale or barter?

BOb C