Condense Mail Headers

Date:
Wed, 2 Mar 2005 12:31:35 -0500
From:
Brenda L Johnson <[log in to unmask]>
The I F C sponsored Symposium is just around the corner, registration is
only open until April 1, that is only 5 weeks away folks!  It is time to
get your registration in, or you will miss spending time with lots of
ferret loving humans for a wonderful, zany, fun filled, educational
weekend.  Please take a few minutes out of your day to go to our site
<http://www.ferretcongress.org>

Here is a peek of the schedule for the weekend; Please keep in mind that
this schedule is subject to change.

7:30 registration opens
8 - 9 continental breakfast
8:45 Welcome
9 - 10 Dr. Karen Purcell
10-10:45 break
10:45 -11:45 Dr. Tom Kawasaki
12 - 1 Lunch
1 - 2 Dr. Bruce Williams
2 - 2:30 break
2:30 - 3:30 Dr. Kevin Fitzgerald
3:30 - 4:15 Q&A with all vets
4:30 - 5:30 raffles

Saturday April 30

8 - 9 continental breakfast
9 - 10 Dr. Sandra Kudrak
10 - 10:30 break
10:30 - 11:15 Shirley Hewett
11:15 -11:45 Chris Matlick
11:45 - 1 Lunch and Table topics
1:15 - 1:45 Lisa Leidig
1:45 - 2:15 Troy Lynn Eckart
2:15 - 3 break
3 - 4 Jeanne Carley
4:15 - 5:15 raffles

8 - 10 Reception

Sunday May 1
8 - 9 continental breakfast
9 - 10 Travis Livieri
10:15 - 11:15 Bob Church
1 - 5 Zoo trip

Permission granted to cross post as long as no changes are made.

Brenda Johnson, Official Spokesperson and Vendor Coordinator
International Ferret Congress
http://www.ferretcongress.org